Thursday, October 9, 2008

Great Aunt Lezlie

I am feeling a little old. My nephews son was born today, which makes me "Great Aunt Lezlie." While I don't mind the title "Great,".... "Great" + "Aunt" makes me feel old. It is just whenever I think of my Great Aunts, whom I love, I think of them playing harps and sitting on clouds. Reguardless of how old I feel, Troy & Kalei's son is beautiful and perfect. Mom and baby are doing great. I can't remember babies name but it is a really cool Islander name. He weighed 8lbs 2oz & was 20.5 inches.

I love newborns!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You are "Great" Lezlie!

Scames said...

Talking about old... I beat you at great aunt, half the kids I babysat as a child are off missions and married and I can babysit their kids, and I'm still sore from our softball games!