Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Babysitter Anyone?


Sunday afternoon I had a nap. I won't say it was good because the kids kept waking me up. It must have been good enough because that night I could not go to sleep and didn't get to bed until after 1am. Well no surprize Monday morning I was a little sleepy and felt a little sick. After getting Brother off the bus and fixing lunch I thought I would lay down for a few minutes. So I turned on a show for Brother and Baby Girl and went to my room. Brother came in about ten minutes later and asked if he could go play with H-Cuz. I said yes and he left.


The next thing I know my cell phone is ringing. I answered and Merlin said, "Did you know that Brother and Baby Girl are out in front of the house running around?" Yikes!!
Needless to say I was up and out there in a flash. I said "Brother how come you let Baby Girl go outside?" His response was, "She wanted to go outside......I was tending her Mom."
--I was tending her--?!
My almost 5 year old was tending my not quite 2 year old. I don't see any problems with that set up.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yikes! That is funny. Good thing Merlin saw them right?!

Shelly said...

That is so cute that he was tending her. I am glad they weren't in the busy street. Isn't it nice that your husband can see your house from his office. I can't even pull up without you two seeing me. Just leave your cell phone somewhere DANGIT MERLIN! (Do you like how I change the subject) LOL