I am surprised Merlin stopped you! Who is more inappropriate on a daily basis? I know it isn't Lezlie. LOL That boy really loves his DS, doesn't he? It would have been a cute picture.
I disagree with M- now if brother was 16 or something- that would be VERY inappropriate. Maybe M is just worried you will post a picture of HIM playing DS on the pot.
4 comments:
He would kill you when he's older, especially if you end up printing it in a book. Good bribery though.
I am surprised Merlin stopped you! Who is more inappropriate on a daily basis? I know it isn't Lezlie. LOL That boy really loves his DS, doesn't he? It would have been a cute picture.
I disagree with M- now if brother was 16 or something- that would be VERY inappropriate. Maybe M is just worried you will post a picture of HIM playing DS on the pot.
Head nurse-that was funny!
Post a Comment