I went to St. George this weekend to watch my Tongan niece Feli play basketball for BYU Hawaii against my Alma mater Dixie. It was a lot of fun and the weather was great.
(She really isn't taller than me, she was on a step.)I tried to tell Little Sister how back in the day I played on this same court and that I was totally awesome. She didn't care, and nobody else cared either.

That's Feli, #42.
Before the game I showed Little Sister how I left my mark on Dixie State.
When I went to school at Dixie, they were putting in a sidewalk and to help pay for it they were taking donations. If you donated you could put your hand print in the wet cement. Little Sister thought this was totally cool. Her mom playing basketball in college-not interesting, but her moms hand print in cement-AWESOME!


1 comment:
I know your awesome Lezlie, even if I never got to see you play basketball. What a fun little trip. I am glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment