Friday, February 6, 2009

Isn't he kind!?

Today Merlin and Brother went to get their hair cut. They were taking an extra long time. Normally I wouldn't care, but Merlin's back has been out and I thought that maybe he had fallen and couldn't get up. Then when I texted him he didn't respond. Finally they got home and Merlin walked in the door and said, "I wanted to do something nice for you, so I stopped and got you some lemon bars." Isn't he kind? Only problem is--I don't like lemon bars. And if they could be any worse, they were sprinkled with coconut. Yuk. You would think after being married for 11.5 years you would know a person.

What can I say, at least he tried.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How could you not like lemon bars. So yummy! I don't blame you for the coconut thought. Yep, it's the thought that counts. Bonus points.

Semi Granola Mom said...

I don't like them either... question is, does he like them and stopped for himself and then remembered you?
~C

Shelly said...

He could have brought it to me. I love lemon bars. I don't think I would have wanted coconut on it though. What a sweet guy for thinking of you though.