Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥Happy Valentines Day♥

Big Sister asked us this week if she should ask someone to be her Valentine. We let her decide, and she decided that she would not ask anyone on account that the kids who were asking were getting made fun of.

I told my kids that I was asking Daddy to be my Valentine and they just rolled their eyes at me. My Valentine got me one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world...chocolate dipped strawberries. Yum! He also got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. They got me excited for spring and warmer weather.
For my four pint sized Valentines, I made pink ♥-shaped pancakes for breakfast.
(Yes, those are hearts, kind-of)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mmmm! Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite too! And pink pancakes? You're so creative. I'll have to try that next year.