Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What has Brother been doing lately?

For "nursery rhyme day" Brother memorized:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Once I caught a fish alive.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Then I let it go again.
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on the right.
Brother graduated from Kindergarten!

Mrs. Dewey & Brother.

2 comments:

Julie said...

He he. I recognize that song. Kason learned that one last year too.

Shelly said...

I can't believe that our kids are going on to 1st grade. I can't wait to hear all the chinese that little brother will be learning. :) I am so glad that lil sister is sharing her talent of singing. I wish I had got to hear her. Maybe we can get her to sing a solo in the Primary Sacrament meeting program.