Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in my life. My Dad is the greatest. My Father-in-law is pretty great too. And my husband is Awesome! For his Father's Day we let him sleep as long as he wanted. He deserved it too. He spent Friday & Saturday running the Wasatch Ragnar and didn't get much sleep. Way to go Sweetie, You are amazing! While our Daddy was resting we took my Daddy to feed the ducks. What a fun way to spend the afternoon.


My cute kids. (Look, they are not even fighting!)




We actually feed more fish than ducks. The fish would come right up the end to snatch up the bread. Little Sister kept trying to catch them with her bare hands. I thought for sure that she would fall in. She came pretty close a few times.
My kids and my sisters kids. This tree reminded me of my grandpa & grandma on my moms side. They had a tree like this in their front yard. I spent many summer days in that tree. It was a good climbing tree.
Happy Father's Day, Grandpa!
We love you!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You are so sweet Lezlie! I bet you made your Dads father's day great. Merlin did deserve to sleep and so that was nice of you also. I love all the updates. I have been a blog slacker lately.