Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Sound of Music

In December Big Sister had a piano recital. She played a duet, "Jingle Bells" with her cousin. They did so well. They better have, they only practiced it 400 million times (at Grandmas house, Grandma & Grandpa were a little tired of it).
Little Sister had her first singing performance. She had only been taking lessons for a few weeks so she would not do a solo like everyone else.

I realize that I am her mother and I am totally biased, but my little girl was the best singer there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze they are getting so big! Tell Lily and Savannah I said hi and I wish I could have been there.

Julie said...

They are both so cute. Did you make their dresses? I still have the teal/cream plaid dress you made me, even though I can't fit into it anymore. I'm hoping someday I'll be able to!

L. Mo said...

I wish I had that much time to spend sewing. Between 4 kids, 1 husband, a house, a fulltime job, volunteering at the school, coacing Jr. Jazz basketball, and being in the Relief Society Presidency I can't seem to find any time to sew.