On Christmas Eve I was putting the kids to bed. Big Sister, Little Sister, and Brother all slept in the same room. They were super excited. I was singing them some songs, when all of the sudden I stopped, sat up and said, "Did you guys hear that?"
"What?" They all said.
I opened the window a little and said, "I thought I heard jingle bells."
It got really quiet and we all listened. Then all of the sudden we heard it loud and clear, jingle bells!
The three of them started screaming and peaking out the window, trying to catch of glimpse of the big guy or one of the reindeer.
It took me a while to get them to settle down after that. Little Sister kept saying, "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!"
2 months ago

2 comments:
Ha Ha! How funny! I can't wait until Ryker gets old enough.
I love how dramatic Savannah is. She makes me smile.
Post a Comment