Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's great to be 8!

8 years ago today, Little Sister was born!
Her due date was May 31st. I was really worried that she would be late and come in June, which was not acceptable, because Mays birthstone is much more beautiful than Junes. So when I woke up at 12:30am with labor pains on May 30, I was very pleased. Merlin & I timed contractions for a couple of hours and then went to the hospital at 2:30. While I was laying there in pain, Merlin discovered that the doctor that was delivering Little Sister served in the same mission as Merlin. They were having a good old time chit chatting about Georgia and I was forgotten. When a contraction would come and I needed to push I would have to say, "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but I am trying to have a baby here."
At 6:37am on Wednesday May 30th Little Sister was born. She was 19.5 in long and weighed 8lbs 1oz.
Little Sister at 2 weeks old

In her blessing dress
1 year old
2 years
3 years
Kindergarten
1st Grade
2nd Grade
Happy Bithday Little Sister, we love you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

She's so cute and looks so much like her mom. I love the 2 weeks old picture--such an adorable dress.

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Little Sister. She is so fun. I love her personality.