Thursday, May 7, 2009

He is his fathers son

Every year we go to southern Utah for dance competitions and Health Care Conventions. And every year Merlin's sister and family will come to our hotel and go swimming with us. Gina (Merlin's sister) and I usually sit on the side while everyone else plays in the water. This year was no different. We let our husbands take care of all the kids and we had a good visit. We were just about ready to call it a night. I was drying Brother off with a towel when Gina grabbed her cell phone and was standing on the edge of the pool taking a picture of her sweet little boy. I said to Brother, "I hope Aunt Gina doesn't fall in the water."

He said to me, "Can I push her?"

I have to admit, if she had not been holding her phone I might have let him. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good thing he asked and didn't just do it.

Shelly said...

That would have been funny but mean to push her in!