Monday, May 11, 2009

Brothers big day



Yesterday for Mothers day the primary children got up during sacrament meeting and sang three mothers days songs. Brother thought it was great. He was front and center and waving to me. I don't think her knew any of the songs, but he stood up there with a huge smile.

When they children finished he walked back proud as can be, still waving. He sat down next to me and said, "Was that great mom?"

"Yes son, it was GREAT!"

2 comments:

Shelly said...

He was GREAT! I wish it was louder but when you only have a few Sundays to practice that is how it turns out. Their cute smiling faces were worth it though.

Julie said...

Last year Kason sang so loud, it was practically a solo. And he held all the last notes out really long, but he was being sincere. It was adorable. I had tears running down my face from trying to hold the laughter in. This year, he blended in with the rest of the voices. Less embarrassing, but not nearly as fun either. :)