Brother was at the office with me when my mom called and said she needed me. I told Brother we needed to go see grandma. He was very busy playing with a ball so he asked Aunt Jenni if he could take it. Jenni didn't hear him but I, his mother, said, "No Brother, that ball stays at the office." Again he asked Jenni if he could take the ball. Again, I answered, "No Brother, that ball stays at the office." Brother then turned to me and said, "I'm not talking to you!"
Seriously?! He is 4 years old. I can't wait to see how he talks to me when he is 14.
2 months ago

3 comments:
This is so funny! Deklin has already started saying "no" and he only knows like four words so I'm sure I'm in for it!
That is hilarious! Sounds like he is being very grown up about it. It could be worse, Ryker is only 2 and he already shakes his finger at me and tells me to quit being bossy! lol
I vote LOL! The thing is that the Aunt is usually the nicer one. Why would you ask MOM????
Post a Comment