Am I missing something in the picture? I see a rip in the couch, but that is all.
Thanks for the offer on help, seriously though, the whole quiche add just stressed me out, because now someone has to be there to keep them warm and put them out and so it threw me for a loop when I was planning on muffin bar... because I thought it was up to me to plan? Does that make sense? All should work out, it always does, I just feel like I have been on empty for a long time and am unable to see when I will be able to refuel :) ~C
6 comments:
Am I missing something in the picture? I see a rip in the couch, but that is all.
Thanks for the offer on help, seriously though, the whole quiche add just stressed me out, because now someone has to be there to keep them warm and put them out and so it threw me for a loop when I was planning on muffin bar... because I thought it was up to me to plan? Does that make sense? All should work out, it always does, I just feel like I have been on empty for a long time and am unable to see when I will be able to refuel :)
~C
Dirty, just blew up the picture and now see that the "rip" is a trail of barf... good times.
Remind me to avoid that spot on your couch. I like barf almost as much as I like poo/pooh.
The good news is that the couch is leather so it was pretty easy, yet gross, to clean up. FYI-The couch has been disinfected completely.
Nice throw up! I hate cleaning up dog issues. It is the worst.
By the way, I vote for your blog as the grossest.
Post a Comment