This morning I informed Little Sister that the tooth that has been loose for over two months, and causing her permanent teeth to come in crooked, was coming out. (See my Happy Halloween post for a picture). I told her she had all day to take care of it herself, but that if it wasn't out by bedtime Daddy was going to pull it out. Well she did not take care of it so I called on Daddy. Little Sister decided that she wanted to have a string tied to her tooth and the doorknob and then slam the door. I was busy at the computer, but I heard it all. This is how it went.
SLAM!
Dad, "Oh whoops it didn't work, you have to back up."
Little Sister whining.
SLAM!
Dad, "Oh no, the string came off."
Little Sister being dramatic.
SLAM!
Dad, "Not again." "Is that where you were standing before?"
Little Sister crying.
SLAM!
Dad, "Oh, man." "Okay, now I know what to do."
More crying.
SLAM!
Dad, "It's so close."
SLAM!
Dad, "Your being so brave. It's almost out."
SLAM!
Dad, "IT'S OUT!"
Little Sister crying.
I think Little Sister might need therapy after that traumatic experience.
2 months ago

1 comment:
Way to go Savanna! You should insist the tooth fairy brings you a 20 dollar bill for that traumatic experience. Those Holden folks can be rough!
Post a Comment