Day 2 (Green Day)
*Disneyland*
Here are just a few, of many, pictures I took on Green Day...
Let the magic begin...
Cinderella's Castle
Peter Pan's Flight
(I don't know why this picture is sideways, I thought I fixed it.)
How much did we pay to get into Disneyland? Every kid with us was super excited to play with this little guy Merlin found.
Toon Town...
Gadget's Go Coaster
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Mad Tea Party
When Baby Girl saw Cinderella she jumped out of the stroller ran to the front of the line and gave her a big hug. The people in line were not amused.
It's a Small World
Indiana Jones Adventure
Jungle Cruise
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

*Disneyland*
Here are just a few, of many, pictures I took on Green Day...
(I don't know why this picture is sideways, I thought I fixed it.)

1 comment:
I'm so glad that I wore my green shirt on green day. I would have gotten lost many times if it wasn't for our matching shirts. :) I am also glad that Ryan matched y'all on BYU blue day. It is really quite funny. I'm soooo ready to go back. It was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment