Saturday, April 16, 2011

Disneyland 2011

Day 4 (Swimsuits)
*Beach Day*

The day did not start out too promising. The sky was gloomy and it took us a while to get to there, but the beach we found was awesome. You wouldn't know it by looking at this picture, but the water was freezing! I don't know how the kids could stand it.
I wish I could say that this was wear we stayed, but no. These buildings were just above our beach. I might go back someday for a vacation without the kids ;)
Fun stuff.
Look how well they take turns.
The look on Kailey's face is priceless.
There were some awesome waves.
And they were LOUD.
I love this picture of Brother and his stick.
Watch out Little Sister, here it comes!
The day turned out great.
Look at that sky. Beautiful.

While we were were sitting on the beach watching the kids play Shelley spotted a pod of dolphins. We watched them for about 15 minutes. They were very close to the shore. It was awesome. There were a group of birds flying over the top of them so it was really easy to keep track of which way they were going.

We had lots of fun burying each other in the sand.

I asked Brother if he wanted superman muscles and he did not answer. I said, "Okay, it's either muscles or boobies, what do you want?" He dropped his head and said in a quiet voice, "Boobies." Then 7 year old Birt said, "I know, we can give the boys boobies and the girls wieners." To which we all burst out laughing.
It was a good day.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I loved the beach! I wish we could have been there for another day or two. :)