Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Need a laugh?

Little Sister brought home a worksheet she had completed at school. At the top it said "Open End Sentences." Here are a few of her answers that made me giggle;
1. Someday I will...give birth.
2. A friend should...always tell the truth.
3. The best thing about school...recess.
...
8. Having a brother or sister...is very annoying.
9. I'd really be happy if...they would stay out of my room.
...
14. What I want more than anything...is a pet lizard.
...
23. I wish the kids would...not talk.
24. School should...have more rules.

Now for my answers;
Someday I will...have a clean house.
A friend should...always tell the truth. (I like Lil Sis' answer.)
The best thing about school...is the schedule.
Having a brother or sister...is awesome, most of the time.
I'd really be happy if...If I would relax a bit.
What I want more than anything...a housekeeper/cook.
I wish the kids would...do their homework.
School should...have more money to pay the teachers.

No comments: