Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally, the day arrived!

Baby Girl has been driving me NUTS waiting for her first day of dance class. Hallelujah, the day finally arrived. In her backpack she not only has her ballet shoes and tap shoes, but the 3 dance outfits I bought her and the other 2 that grandma got her. I am not exactly sure what she was planning on doing with all of them. She had such a hard time deciding which outfit to choose.
It was a great first day. She had sooo much fun! She loved the teacher, the music, the tap-tap-tappy shoes and most of all she loved looking at herself in the mirror.What a poser :P. She is definitely not camera shy.
Everyday she wants to practice. And she can't just turn on the music and dance. She has to get her backpack, pick and outfit find the right shoes...then she is ready to practice.
What can I say, I love that little cutie.

No comments: