Thursday, October 1, 2009
12:40a.m.-We take off for New York City. (Red eye :/ yuck)
??:??a.m.-layover in Georgia. I don't remember much of that connecting flight.
9:30a.m.-Arrive at Newark airport with Dede waiting to give us a ride to her beautiful home. (Thanks Dede, you're the best.)
Breakfast/lunch.
Ground zero.
Secret shoe store. Now I know why its a secret.
Red eye flight starts to take its toll.
Battery park, where some scary lady with a third eye yelled obscenities at me for being polite. (Note to self, don't try to be polite, don't make eye contact, don't speak.)
Statton Island Ferry-Lady Liberty.
Subway to Broadway.
Dinner.
"Wicked." 3rd row, spit flying everywhere. Yes, I cried again. Can't wait to take my girls to see it.
Sleep. Ahhhhhh.
2 months ago

2 comments:
I am glad you guys - well- gals actually- had a great time!
Very discriptive! I wish you had written exactly what the lady in battery park had said though. Thanks again for inviting me to come with you to see Wicked. I had a WONDERFUL time.
Post a Comment