When Baby Girl and I got home from the grocery store she wanted to help take the food inside. So I gave her a box of go-gurts and sent her up the stairs. I got 3 or 4 bags and followed. When we got to the top of the stairs I went to open the door and it was locked. I said, "Oh, pooh." Baby Girl (who we have been potty training) looked at me and said, "Me?"
"No, honey."
And she said, "You?"

1 comment:
Lezlie I had a similiar experience while potty training my youngest. I had done a 20 mile run and got caught in a rain/hail storm...when I got home I was all wet and I told him I couldn't pick him up cause I was wet..."you wet?" he asked "you Pee?" I laughed so hard...
Kids are so much fun and say the cutest things...sometime I wish I could get in their brains and just see and think what they see/think
Post a Comment