Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Camping

Last night over dinner Little Sister asked me "Can we camp out at the school so we won't be late?" She was completely serious and I could not help but giggle, which made her feel bad. Sorry sis. The funny thing is, I have had school age children for 6 years now, and not one time has anyone of them ever been late. When it comes right down to it, she just wants to go camping.

Camping, ugh. I am not a fan of camping. If I am going to spend a night away from my comfy bed, indoor plumbing and HDTV, I want my accommodations to be an upgrade. Someplace with 4+ stars. Although, I must say, being a mother makes me do things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. I think we just might have to plan a little camping trip. Yea, I am so excited!

4 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I don't know if you will remember this- you might have been too young, but a bunch of our families went camping years ago at Topaz Mountain or something like that- cray but I have never forgotten it- Joellen took a bunch of us snipe hunting, and I remember having a great time. We found lots of pieces of Topaz. Ask your mom and dad if they remember that.

Semi Granola Mom said...

Hey dude,
Do you have the link for the studio our kids go to, little gym i snot working out, schedule conflict, and we want to see our options for a ballet class for Jasmin :)

~C

L. Mo said...

-C
It is www.confidanceclub.com

Gina Weeks said...

I agree! I think you need to come camping with us!!!!