During our California family vacation we spent one day at the beach. It just so happened to be the coldest day we were there and the only day the sun did not shine. The high was 62F and the water was very cold. But that did not stop the kids from going in. We made sand castles (ours was the best), collected shells, and feed the birds (I don't think we were supposed to. Oops!)
2 months ago






3 comments:
Reminds me of the spring break I spent in CA with a bunch of friends & Merlin in 96. Stinking cold then too. Your kiddies are so cute.
That looks like a lot of fun even if it was cold. Izzy looks like she is having a ball!
I need to take my kids to see the ocean someday. I am so glad you guys were able to get away and that your house was semi-put back together when you got home.
Post a Comment