Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disneyland 2009



What a bunch of cute kids. Look at all those girls. Poor Brother, totally out-numbered.

Who knew having so much fun could be so tiring.

On green day (we all wore the same color each day so I could keep track of everyone) we bumped into Goofy. Wait I am missing two kids, has anyone seen a boy and a girl wearing green?
On orange day we found Winnie the Poohs honey stash.

Just make yourself comfortable.

On orange day we found Sully. Great, I am missing two kids again, and my husband.

They don't call it "California Screamin" for nothing. When I went on this ride I was able to spit on my brother, who was sitting right behind me, without turning around. Sorry Bro!

Hello...

On blue day (we were wearing blue shirts, under our jackets) we defeated Zorg. Why am I the only adult in this picture? I guess I am just a kid at heart.

4 comments:

~j. said...

Looks like you had great weather. How fun! I love that photo of Little Sister just taking a break with her cotton candy. And it looks like Sully could scoop up Brother in the palm of his hand, no problem.

I'll have to bring my brother on California Screamin'...

Anonymous said...

That looks like a blast! Well I hope you got Tim good anyways,we sisters have to take full advantage of those situations. Ha Ha... sorry Tim!

MELANIE said...

I just love that place! Was it crowded when you were there? It was so crowded the last weekend of March when I went last.

L. Mo said...

It was more crowded than the time we went in late september. I can't imagine what it would be like in the summer.