skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life with Merlin... & kids
Monday, March 23, 2009
Dance Pictures
Dance cousins. These four girls have been dancing together since they were 3 years old.
Big Sister was voted, by her dance friends, to have the cutest hair at picture day. (Apparently the three hours I spent braiding and curling was worth it.)
Ballet
Jazz
Hip Hop
My little girl is not so little anymore...
1 comment:
Shelly
said...
Very cute! I can't believe how old all these girls are getting.
March 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Religion
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints
About Me
L. Mo
View my complete profile
Merlin & Lezlie 2012
Big Sister
Little Sister
Brother
Baby Girl
Our Kids 2010
My Family 2009
My Family 2008
Cool Blogs
It's My Life - It's now or never!
2 months ago
formerly phread
6 years ago
bids2calvin
8 years ago
The Hazleton Family
10 years ago
Life...or something like it
11 years ago
The Lewis Family
11 years ago
Seven Is Heaven
12 years ago
everythingendsley
13 years ago
The Barker Bunch
13 years ago
Kemp Kuties
14 years ago
Life at Medallion
14 years ago
Hamblin Happenings
14 years ago
blah, blah, blah, blah, blog
14 years ago
The Hammer's
14 years ago
Happily In Love
14 years ago
Log in Blogs
Brady Bulliten
Cassie
Kingdom of Fife
THE CHECKETTS
the mar farr
Are you still there?
Bunnie Bloggin
15 years ago
The Weeks' Family
Tim & Heidi
Link List
Family Fun
Good Things Utah
lds.org
Phone Zoo
Sunset View
Blog Archive
►
2013
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(49)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(74)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(83)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(92)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(8)
Mornings
Dance Pictures
Dance Comp #1
I think my children are color blind
Home...with strings attatched
On a lighter note...(than my earlier post)
Not a happy camper
Where do babies come from?
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(71)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
Why I Blog...
I blog because I can type faster than I can write. I blog because I don't scrapbook. My blog is my scrapbook, journal, and my family history.
Pageviews past week
Visitors
Create your own visitor map!
1 comment:
Very cute! I can't believe how old all these girls are getting.
Post a Comment