Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo Tag

It's photo tag. Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store you pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

About our picture:
In May of 2006 Merlin and I took our kids (at the time we only had three) to England, to visit Merlins family and to go to his cousins wedding. While we were there we went to Stonehenge. Awesome!

I tag the four people on my sidebar that will play along. You know who you are.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're fast! I knew you'd do it. I have a funny story about stonehenge. In VA, we didn't see very many cemetaries. When we moved back to Utah and our son was 4, and my mom was driving past a cemetary and he said "look granddma, stonehenge." We were all amazed at his brillance! I think he heard about stonehenge on Little Einsteins. It's awesome that your kids have actually been there!

Shelly said...

I will play but I don't know if I am one of the four.

L. Mo said...

You know you are Shelly.