
This is what I want her to be right now.....asleep.
It is night 4 (out of 5, or is it 6? I don't know I am too tired to figure it out) of no husband. Go Utah! Ya, ya, whatever. It's after midnight and the only reason I am awake is because Baby Girl woke up, who knows why, and will not go back to sleep. She wants me to sit in there with her until she falls back to sleep and I can sneak out. But I refuse to. So every 10 minutes or so I go in and tell her that everything is fine and I love her and she needs to go to sleep, then I leave and she continues to scream.
She did do something that made me smile. After yelling "Mama" for 45 minutes, she gave up on me and started yelling "Dad." Which brings me back to being alone. I have not seen my husband this entire year. He left on New Years Eve and will not be back until sometime Monday. That is if he comes back at all. He called me this morning and told me about his walk down Bourbon Street after the Sugar Bowl at 1am. He got several offers and was flashed twice.
She did do something that made me smile. After yelling "Mama" for 45 minutes, she gave up on me and started yelling "Dad." Which brings me back to being alone. I have not seen my husband this entire year. He left on New Years Eve and will not be back until sometime Monday. That is if he comes back at all. He called me this morning and told me about his walk down Bourbon Street after the Sugar Bowl at 1am. He got several offers and was flashed twice.
I think she is asleep now.
No, I spoke to soon. She just started up again. Good thing church doesn't start at 9am anymore.
Apparently I am just going to ramble on until one of us falls asleep.
Oh the joys of being a mother.

4 comments:
if i wasn't sick i would come help you.
I have no doubt about that.
I am sorry you were sick on you birhtday :(
Ah, but what a great game he was able to see, right? blah, blah, blah. Sounds like he owes you BIG TIME! Better pay up Mer.
Merly better have come home now. I will hunt him down myself if I have too. You deserve a break!!!
Post a Comment