Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby Girl is 2!

The birthday girl!
Baby Girl was due on February 6th 2007.
She came a week early on January 30th.
I had light labor pains all day. At about 9:00pm they started to hurt. At 11:00pm we went to the hospital. At 1:58am the doctor told me to push. At 2:02am Baby Girl was born.
She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19.5 inches.
♥My last and smallest baby♥

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday to all the Moyes kids. You should have one more.

bids2calvin said...

Such a wonderful family has room for one more.

Julie said...

You only pushed for 4 minutes? How lucky are you!

L. Mo said...

Shelly & Amy, I will not give in to peer pressure. Just because you have 5 kids each does not mean I should have 5 as well.

Julie, it is not luck it is skill. JK