The other morning I was working at the computer and I had a glass of ice water at the desk. I got up to put in a load of laundry and by the time I got back I found Baby Girl sitting on the desk with her arm elbow deep in my water eating the ice cubes. I took the glass from her and went to lift her down and thought "I should take a picture of this." So I gave her back the glass of water and grabbed the camera. Before I was even ready to take the picture she smiled and said, "Cheese."
Later that same day Brother, Baby Girl and I took my mom lunch at the hospital. When we got home Brother said, "I am going to go play with H-Cuz." H-Cuz is his next door neighbor, cousin and best friend. I said, "Have fun, see you later." So a couple hours pass, Big Sister and Little Sister got home from school, I checked the backpacks and helped with the homework. Little Sister finished her work and asks if she could go outside. Just as she was headed out my bedroom door onto the porch I thought, "I guess I should check on Brother," and before I finished my thought Little Sisiter comes back in and said, "Mom, why is Brother asleep on the swing?" And my brilliant reply to her questions was, "Because he is tired."

3 comments:
I love finding kids asleep in mysterious places. I am sooooo sorry for my circus comment. I really think your kids have the best genes. They are adorable. I am not joking this time Merlin!
You are always finding West asleep in curious places.
I'm tired.
Post a Comment