Today my mom is going to the hospital to recieve 3 units of blood. She has been having blood transfusions for her disease since 1985 and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who donates blood. It really does save lives, my moms imparticular.
i love your mom too! all the love she gives out is returned. she is a special person. i wish her the best. i love to give blood and do it all the time. its so easy and helps so many. p.s. i just came across your bolg form a friends of a friend ect.... cute family!
3 comments:
I LOVE your mom. I donate whenever our stake has a blood drive but i probably should donate more.
Your mom is one of my favorite people in the whole world- and yes, I have told her that-
Sheri (Alexander) Larsen-
i love your mom too! all the love she gives out is returned. she is a special person. i wish her the best. i love to give blood and do it all the time. its so easy and helps so many.
p.s. i just came across your bolg form a friends of a friend ect.... cute family!
Post a Comment