Welcome to our blog. I decided to create a blog because otherwise I never write down all the funny things my kids say and when the end of the year comes around I can't remember anything that we did.
So here goes. Merlin has been at scout camp this week. He left early Monday morning and Tuesday night the kids finally realized he was gone, and then started crying because they missed him. I played two softball games on Wednesday and couldn't move the next day. I think I am getting old. Big Sister and Little Sister got their letters from the school telling them who their teachers will be for the upcoming school year. Brother will be going back to preschool in September. Baby Girl is as cute as ever. She is almost 18 months old but still wears 12 month size clothes. She is so tiny. So there you have it, my life. Yes I know very exciting.
2 months ago

1 comment:
Yeah Lez! Blogging is fun! I will add you to my "cool bloggers" list.
Post a Comment