
Every morning Baby Girl gets dressed (by herself) and says, "Can I go see Grandma?" I am not really sure what the attraction is. Both Grandma and Grandpa are sick and they can't run around & play games or even get her a snack. Maybe its the undivided attention she gets, since she is the only grandchild not is school. For whatever reason, she goes every morning. Sometimes I tell her, "Grandma is not there, she is at the hospital getting blood." (In case you were wondering the hospital you may know as UVRMC is actually 'Grandmas hopisital')
On the days that Grandma is at her hopisital getting blood, Baby Girl says, "I will be charge of Grandpa." Which means she will tend him and be in charge. She likes this because she hardly ever gets to be in charge. Grandpa likes it too, cause he gets lonely when Grandma is gone.
1 comment:
That hopisital used to be known to my oldest child as Grandpa's house- and he learned to walk in the halls of the rehab unit- Cute but sad at the same time- I bet your daughter will always remember those visits- no matter how old she gets-
I wanted to visit last time I was out- but we are severe germ carriers lately- and I try not to share that if I can help it-
Please give your parents my love- they have been such an influence for great things in my life- and I love them both very much.
Post a Comment