Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy M Day!

Being a mother is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. I am glad there is a day to celebrate it. My wonderful husband fixed me breakfast (an omelet, which made me think of Mexico) and got me flowers. My kids gave me hugs and made me handcrafted cards.
------------------------------------
Big Sisters card said:
Because you are...
♥
♥
♥
the best mom in the world...
(insert pencil sketch of earth here)
You deserve the best card in the world!
(She is so humble)
Happy mothers day mom!
You are the best mom in the world! You do so much for me, Little Sister, Dad, Brother and Baby Girl. I love you so much!
(insert drawings of bees and flowers here)
From Big Sister
--------------------------------
Little Sisters card said:
To: Mom
From: Little Sister (followed by the first initial of our last name-I guess she didn't want me to be confused)
XOXOXO
Happy M Day!
XOXOXO
(insert drawings of flowers and hearts here)
Dear Mom,
I love you. You are the best mom I have ever had. (You know, because she has so many other moms to choose from). You Rock! Happy Mothers Day!
From Little Sister
----------------------------------
Brothers card was made at school. It was a lady bug and when you opened the wings it said:
I spotted the best mom in the world-YOU!
(Then he added...)
I like mom.
Brother
----------------------------------
What can I say? I love my kids and the funny things they say.
I had a great mothers day. I spent the day with my children, my husband and my mom, who just so happens to be the best mom in the world!
Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: