Merlin ran his first half marathon last Saturday. In case you don't know a half marathon is 13.1 miles! MILES!!! He is my hero.
Merlin has two nephews that run cross country for Cedar High School. (FYI Cedar High just took state in Cross Country) Anyway, his nephews asked him to run the St. George half marathon with them, so he did.

Here we are waiting for the race to start.

Derrick, Kayden & Merlin.

What did we do while Daddy was running you ask? Well, we ate Zingers and made a poster.

Here he comes down the home stretch! GO MERLIN!
His time was 2:09. Good job Sweetie!

My cousins ran the half marathon too.
Ashley, Luke & Merlin.

OUR DAD ROCKS!
2 comments:
Merlin's my hero too.
Jungle Cat
I was so glad I got to see you! Great job Merlin. I can't imagine ever wanting to do such a thing.
Post a Comment