Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Mom & Dad

I have the sweetest daughter ever! I don't know how Merlin & I got so lucky. This is the note Big Sister (age 10) gave me before she left for school this morning...

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope you relize how much you are doing for me, Little Sister, Brother and Baby Girl. If there was a "Best Parent Award," you would win at least 50,000 times! (You probly wouldent but that is how many one award would feal; I'm shure of it.) I hope you know how much I love and care for you to. You are the best parents anyone could ever have. I don't know what els to say, my love for you is bigger than words can say.

I love you,

Big Sister


"I LOVE YOU"

4 comments:

bids2calvin said...

Dial it back a little. You're making the rest of us parents look bad.

Jungle Cat

Anonymous said...

She is pretty dang cute!

Shelly said...

That is REALLY sweet! I love finding notes like that. I haven't gotten any in awhile. I guess you guys win the award. :)

Julie said...

So sweet! Makes is all worth it.