Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby no more...(almost)

Baby Girl is now 2 1/2 years old. I guess I shouldn't call her baby anymore, but she is my baby. Even still, we have successfully gotten rid of the binky and the bottle. We are in the process of getting rid of those stinkin' diapers. (Pun intended). She is actually doing quite well. She likes her potty and uses it when she wants to, but she perfers the diaper to panties.
The other morning she took off her PJ's and her diaper and sat down on her little potty and took care of business. She then went to the toilet paper dispenser and pulled down 2 or 3 yards (she didn't break it off the roll) and proceeded to, well... you know. When she was finished I said,"Just leave it there and I will take care of it." She said, "No, I do it. I do it." And rolled it all back up onto the roll.

She is so helpful.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I think she is such a cute little girl. I hope you replaced your TP! LOL

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Not only do kids say the darndest things- but they also do the darndest things-