(Disclaimer-this story is not for those with weak stomachs)
The other day Merlin and I came home for lunch a late lunch and had BLT's. They were delicious. Fresh tomatoes and bacon from the pig that Merlin had slaughtered. We enjoyed our lunch and then went back to work.
So a short time later (early out day, I can't wait until school is on its regular schedule) I get the call from Little Sister saying they are home from school and she asks if she can have some bacon. Now, I was pretty sure that there was a couple of pieces left that we didn't put on our sandwiches, so I told her sure. She hung up the phone and I finished up at work and went home to check backpacks. When I got home Little Sister said "Mom, can I have another piece of bacon?" I said "Sure." Then I watched her go to the plate of uncooked bacon and pick up a piece. I about died. So wrong on so many levels. Besides that fact that my daughter may now have worms, she ate a piece of uncooked bacon and then wanted another one...

5 comments:
That is sick.
And the way I read it, it sounded like you didn't clean up from slaughtering the pig.
I've often wondered how that tastes! It can be hard to cut through uncooked/raw bacon with a knife, was it more like bacon flavored gum?
that is hilarious! and totally gross.
Hey its your cuz Holly. I found you off of Janet's blog. That is so hilarious about the bacon, and that she wanted another piece!!
And I totally agree with you on finishing Breaking Dawn and how I had to finish it! Loved it too.
I am going to add you to my blog, so I can keep in touch:) Love ya.
Sick.
Post a Comment