Belle
I realize Belle didn't wear a red shirt under her dress, but man, it was cold!

The Pirate
He is missing teeth and everything. "Arrrr, I'm a pirate."

The green m&m
Yummy & warm.

The totally awesome 80's girl
Like, oh my gosh, you are so cute!

Little Belle was really excited to trick or treat. Too bad she won't be able to eat most of her candy, due to her allergies. :(
In the words of the green m&m...peace out.☺
I realize Belle didn't wear a red shirt under her dress, but man, it was cold!
The Pirate
He is missing teeth and everything. "Arrrr, I'm a pirate."
The green m&m
Yummy & warm.
The totally awesome 80's girl
Like, oh my gosh, you are so cute!
Little Belle was really excited to trick or treat. Too bad she won't be able to eat most of her candy, due to her allergies. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment