
Don't answer that, it is a rhetorical question.
Little Sister on the other hand, must think that I am a complete idiot.
Example; At breakfast the other morning she was sitting at the counter waiting for me to fix breakfast. I put my arm around her and told her good morning, then I looked down and noticed her eyelashes,... or lack there of. What I saw was very short unevenly cut lashes. I asked, "What happened to your eyelashes?" For a split second she had that deer in the headlight look, but then she quickly recovered and said, "I don't know."
Oh, come on! You don't know what happened to your eyelashes? Someone obviously cut them off with scissors. After 10 minutes of me asking "What happened to you eyelashes?" and her saying "I don't know," she finally admitted that she cut them off one night after waking up with goopy eyes and not being able to open them.
At least she didn't poke her eye out.

No comments:
Post a Comment